1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Register now and join us in all the fun!

What are you waiting for? How about you take a timeout from lurking and register or log-in to join Otaku Central and participate in discussions, events, contests, and much more!

Who do you want to be the final villain?

Discussion in 'Fiore Kingdom' started by SHIRO, Dec 26, 2014.

Register on OC today!
  1. SHIRO

SHIRO ⓁⒺⓌⒹ Staff Member

Even though Mashima stated he wanted a few bigger arcs after the magic games, things are starting to come together but we're just about to see Zeref, do we want this bishie as the FV? is acno even a possible contender anymore? prolly not, or maybe E.N.D could be the FV or hell maybe we get someone new but that'd be interesting.

Thoughts?

2. W.O.L.F.

W.O.L.F. Reality

Has Igneel appeared? Because that is the main story.

3. Rin-sama

Rin-sama Megane-sama

Yes he has, a few chapters ago, along with the other dragons. They hid inside their dragonslayer's body to prevent them from becoming like Acnologia.

--------

I want Zeref to become the final villain, and I think its most likely to happen since he's the most powerful villain in FT. It wouldnt be good if he gets defeated now, right?

4. SHIRO

SHIRO ⓁⒺⓌⒹ Staff Member

Yup he shud get killed soon though
    Well hes had a I dont want to hurt humans persona, no FV shud have that mentality ;p

5. Rin-sama

Rin-sama Megane-sama

Hmm, that's true. Then lets say something like this happened: Zeref decides to attack Fairy Tail members because he wants Natsu to kill him. And since Natsu still isnt that powerful yet, Zeref will force him to awaken his power, or something like that, by making him feel helpless. And once his power awakens, he will kill Zeref, thus, Zeref's desire to die comes true. Tralalala~ Anyway, if Mashima decides to use another character as the FV, I want him to be someone who's been introduced ever since the beginning, I dont want the FV to be introduced during the last arc.

6. SHIRO

SHIRO ⓁⒺⓌⒹ Staff Member

You kniw he diesnt want to die anymore right since hes awake now

7. Rin-sama

Rin-sama Megane-sama

Huh, but didnt he create E.N.D. and the demon gates of Tartaros so that someone or something could kill him, meaning he still wants to die, right?

8. SHIRO

SHIRO ⓁⒺⓌⒹ Staff Member

He became at the end of the demon wore in a state where he felt sorry for humans, he now wants to kill them all again

9. Rin-sama

Rin-sama Megane-sama

Uhh, huh? Then he's still fine as the FV right?

10. SHIRO

SHIRO ⓁⒺⓌⒹ Staff Member

/facepalm

If hes changed in the past I mean he can do an asspull revert

No ty

11. Rohan

Rohan Awesome!

I would prefer Zeref To be Final Villain. If END is Natsu then nope, otherwise he is the best contender for Final Villain.
    Could END be the Progenitor of the world ?