1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Register now and join us in all the fun!

What are you waiting for? How about you take a timeout from lurking and register or log-in to join Otaku Central and participate in discussions, events, contests, and much more!

What arc made Fairy tail for you?

Discussion in 'Fiore Kingdom' started by SHIRO, Feb 2, 2015.

Register on OC today!
  1. SHIRO

SHIRO ⓁⒺⓌⒹ Staff Member

What arc grabbed you in to read/watch more FT?

In my case I've been reading for a long while and I just liked the premise or characters more than a certain arc.

2. Kari

Kari Shiina x Shinobu <3 Staff Member

For me there wasn't any arc in particular which drew me in to watch the series. I had people constantly telling me that I should watch it (as I'd like Lucy) and I did a marathon of about 170 episodes or so in about 2 weeks.

My favourite arc though would be the Tenrou Island arc.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
  3. JoJo

JoJo New Member

Phantom Lord arc made me love FT.

Sadly, I ending up dropping it since TI wasn't that good and GMG was just so much worse and unbearable it became a chore to read it weekly since I wasn't enjoying it and more times than not I'd forget about it.

4. Yomi

Yomi Yomi of The Three Kings

What pulled me into it was the phantom lord arc. In my opinion that was one of the best arc alongside the tenrou island arc. Aside from that most arcs found a way to disappoint me with the friendship, ass pull power ups and etc.

5. Sylar

Sylar New Member

same here
    a friend made me watch it at her place and ever since that day i was hooked
    and same fav arc^​

6. SanitySwitch

SanitySwitch New Member

I just noticed it on Netflix and gave it a chance and not stopped watching it since. It got me back into Anime and when I couldn't wait for new episodes I started reading the Manga.

In a way its re-ignited my love for Anime and I've started a couple more manga's just from the first episode. I thought it had great characters, loved the humor and, I know this is something everyone complains about, but I actually really enjoyed the idea that they pulled their strength from their friendship.