1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Register now and join us in all the fun!

What are you waiting for? How about you take a timeout from lurking and register or log-in to join Otaku Central and participate in discussions, events, contests, and much more!

[GAME] Hunter X Online

Discussion in 'Gaming Room' started by lucusking, Apr 14, 2017.

Register on OC today!
  1. lucusking

lucusking Ms

First of all, thank you administrator to allow me to share this browser game, hoping this game can bring you fun.

Let me give you a brief introduction about Hunter X Online. :aj:

[​IMG]
    Game:Hunter X Online

Url:hunter.unigame.me

Review:

There’s a new anime MMORPG available in English for players in pretty much anywhere in the world, including North America, Europe, South Africa, Asia… you name it. Hunter X Online (sign up here) is based on the popular manga Hunter X Hunter and asks players to recruit a team of hunters and plan strategies for the many battles that lie ahead. You can organize your hunters in formations, upgrade them and by now you’re probably wondering if the Hunter X Online gameplay isn’t similar to other anime RPGs such as Dragon Ball Z Online and Naruto Online. The answer is yes, it is.

Hunter X Online is a side-scrolling MMORPG aimed at fans of the manga, which means that if you really like, then it wouldn’t hurt to take a look at this game. We’ll also give it a look and share our opinion with you soon.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]