1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Register now and join us in all the fun!

What are you waiting for? How about you take a timeout from lurking and register or log-in to join Otaku Central and participate in discussions, events, contests, and much more!

Fairy Tail Manga Spoiler Thread!

Discussion in 'Fiore Kingdom' started by Sin, Mar 8, 2012.

Register on OC today!
  1. Sin

Sin Well-Known Member Founder

Use this thread to post spoilers for new chapters of the Fairy Tail manga!

DO NOT POST FAKE SPOILERS

Quote the source you used for the spoilers

Example would be:

~ Spoilers usually come out on Friday's. :33

Posting spoilers for the new chapter outside of the spoiler thread is an offense, be warned.

~ Sin

You may now discuss the spoilers in this same thread!
    ~Oreo

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2012
  2. Corazon

Corazon SMILE

3. Arc

Arc Guest

This chapter looks so epic. <3

Minerva looks sexy, yet another great addition to the already amazing cast of female characters. Was it just me or is she a wind mage?

I can't wait, hope the chapters gets released soon.

4. Sin

Minerva really does look sexy as hell. :> Is it just me or does she have like a China dress o.O? Idk, either way looks pretty good. :3

And [MENTION=1]Arc[/MENTION] possibly, though I think her magic is magic control, kinda like something from the FT anime fillers, at least that's what it looks like since in one page she actually like bent Natsu's flames and seemingly controlled them.

I'm really interested in what Natsu said since the expressions on Sabertooth's members seems pretty freaked out.

5. Krogothwolf

Krogothwolf This Pug will Love you!

I'm guessing he's threatening his guild status or something. Only makes sense considering how pissed off Natsu is.

6. Sin

It seems like something much bigger than simply threatening his guild status. I mean Natsu's just one mage - why would so many members be scared of him for that? Weren't they gloating how much better they are than FT just a few chapters ago?

7. Krogothwolf

Could be like if he beats him he gets the same treatment the girl got and has to do the walk of shame as well. That'd be a shocker right?

8. Sin

You mean if Natsu beats Gemma?

Could be, first off Gemma needs to get off his high horse and battle Natsu one on one, now he's just letting Minerva handle it. Though fair enough, we do get a seemingly sexy introduction because of it.

9. Corazon

Corazon SMILE

It has to be probably about how the guild does things..
    I doubt it's about strenght.

10. Corazon

Corazon SMILE

11. Arc

Arc Guest

12. Oracle

Oracle Wanderer

The spoiler thread as well as its discussion thread have now been merged. You may now discuss the spoilers!

13. Sin

FAIRY TAIL 285 Spoiler フェアリーテイル
    Fairy Tail Chapter 285 spoilers

> mfw :BigGrin:

This is too much IMO Erza AGAIN and defeating Fairy Glitter? SERIOUSLY? Come on Mashima we know you love Erza, but goddamn that's a bit too hax. >.>

Hopefully the Erza panel has nothing to do with the chapter, come on Mashima don't make the FTA BS that strong.

14. Arc

Arc Guest

I very much doubt Erza is fighting, but I'm happy Cana is finally getting some time to shine.

Apparently the next chapter is called Laxus vs Alexei, I'm predicting Laxus to go up against the masked RT guy.

15. Sin

The masked guy from Raven Tail? Don't we already know his name from though? No wait, nvm that's Obra. You mean the main main masked guy that beat up Flare?

That's something, I do think he's like the only unnamed member of any team left - that should be one epic battle.

16. Krogothwolf

It'll be nice to see Laxus fight for fairy tail though for once.

17. Arc

Arc Guest

It could also be the rabbit guy, but that would be kind of awkward.

Apparently MPF stands for magic power finder, I'm predicting this chapter to be some sort of contest for those who did not participate in pandemonium. I'm predicting the contestants are going to have to unleash their strongest spell and that the said spell will somehow be measured, thus MPF. That's probably why Cana is using fairy glitter.

18. Sin

Laxus vs Rabbit dude. :geg oh god no. lmao that'd just be stupid as hell xD

Interesting, that would explain why she's seemingly using a full blast FG when there's no visible opponent anywhere.

19. Krogothwolf

Do you think we'll see a stronger spell that dwarfs glitter?

20. Arc

Arc Guest

I just goggled Alexei, apparently it's a Russian name. It's interesting, the entire Dreyar family uses Russian names, could this guy somehow be related to Laxus?

What if Laxus had a brother that we do not know about. Could he perhaps be his twin? Maybe that's why he's masked.