1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Register now and join us in all the fun!

What are you waiting for? How about you take a timeout from lurking and register or log-in to join Otaku Central and participate in discussions, events, contests, and much more!

[Official] Fairy Tail: General chat thread

Discussion in 'Fiore Kingdom' started by SHIRO, Dec 1, 2014.

Register on OC today!
  1. SHIRO

SHIRO ⓁⒺⓌⒹ Staff Member

Use this thread for general FT talk without a specific topic

Sticky pls

2. SHIRO

SHIRO ⓁⒺⓌⒹ Staff Member

I kinda like some of the things that Mashima is keeping in suspense, I really like the idea fo Zeref for some reason although why can't he kill himself lol?

3. Rin-sama

Rin-sama Megane-sama

Because he is immortal. His power is as strong as his healing powers (?). Thus he needs a stronger opponent to finish him off. And that's where Natsu comes in.:care:

4. SHIRO

SHIRO ⓁⒺⓌⒹ Staff Member

If he places no value on life and subsequently gains full control over his power, and given how durable he is, he ought to be the only one capable of inflicting damage on himself.

5. Rin-sama

Rin-sama Megane-sama

But he cant because he is immortal. He is immune to his power. Just like how Natsu is immune to his fire.

6. SHIRO

SHIRO ⓁⒺⓌⒹ Staff Member

But I can't justify his immortality as a deus ex machina type effect, his immortality must have come from his own power.

7. Rin-sama

Rin-sama Megane-sama

Must be, I also forgot how the 9 demon gates of Tartaros were created from his magic for the purpose of killing him, Lol. Right now, he is in a sleeping state, yet he's still that strong. Imagine just how much stronger he is in his awakened state.

8. SHIRO

SHIRO ⓁⒺⓌⒹ Staff Member

I dun understand how Natsu can get that strong ;p

also what the fuck is god slaying magic, is there gods in FT? lol

9. Rin-sama

Rin-sama Megane-sama

For us to know, we must first find out about Natsu's past. There are hypotheses that Natsu is actually E.N.D. the strongest demon ever created by Zeref.

And yes, apparently, there are. Sky god, Light god, Shadow god. where does Mashima get these ideas lol
    If there are demons and dragons, then there should also be gods.:))

10. SHIRO

SHIRO ⓁⒺⓌⒹ Staff Member

Yeah there's been loads of spec around that since E.N.D = Evil Natsu dragon or something (spec anyway)

Well yeah there's demon and dragons but they aren't omnipotent beings. You'd think Zeref would need to strive further to god level

11. Rin-sama

Rin-sama Megane-sama

I actually kinda liked that idea, and so I posted on the thread for that.:))

Gods are supposed to be omnipotent right? Yet there are god slayers, and to think that one certain black mage cant be killed. Why call them gods if they can be killed. Srsly Mashima, you trolling with us a lot.:eek:hio:

12. SHIRO

SHIRO ⓁⒺⓌⒹ Staff Member

Exactly that's why it's stupid, dragons/demons fine but gods are a different level, and even then Natsu dragon slaying powers were technically stronger since he could eat god flames by plot? Mashima pls

13. Rin-sama

Rin-sama Megane-sama

Yeah Lol. Mashima likes to troll.:)) Going by plot, if dragons trained dragon slayers to kill them, and gods trained god slayers, why cant Zeref just train a kid to become a Zeref slayer?:care:

Im also curious to know how a big dragon like Igneel could fit into Natsu. :))

14. SHIRO

SHIRO ⓁⒺⓌⒹ Staff Member

It's like he materialised into energy or some shit like that lol yeah good point though, where did they learn god slaying magic and why are they weak as shit :lmao:

15. Rin-sama

Rin-sama Megane-sama

Thats right, and Natsu, a dragon slayer, could easily beat Sting and Rogue, both God slayers. So if we rank them, 6. Other mages 5. Gods 4. Dragons 3. Demons 2. Zeref 1. Natsu, who has Nakama powers.xD

16. SHIRO

SHIRO ⓁⒺⓌⒹ Staff Member

Uhh sting and rogue are dragon slayers? no?

17. SHIRO

SHIRO ⓁⒺⓌⒹ Staff Member

Although when Natsu pwned both of them by himself I lost all respect for them both

18. Rin-sama

Rin-sama Megane-sama

No, they are God slayers. :)) Same as Shellia (was it?) Sting as Light god slayer and Rogue as Shadow god slayer.

19. SHIRO

SHIRO ⓁⒺⓌⒹ Staff Member

Chelia is the sky god slayer but sting and rogue are the twin dragons of sabertooth since they're 3rd gen dragon slayers

20. Rin-sama

Rin-sama Megane-sama

Ohh right, gomen, my mistake, Lol. :))