1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Register now and join us in all the fun!

What are you waiting for? How about you take a timeout from lurking and register or log-in to join Otaku Central and participate in discussions, events, contests, and much more!

Fairy Tail Chapter 451 discussion

Discussion in 'Fiore Kingdom' started by Rin-sama, Sep 7, 2015.

Register on OC today!
  1. Rin-sama

Rin-sama Megane-sama

2. Metadeth

Metadeth Eternal, Shiny, and Chrome

The only thing worth mentioning was simply Fairy Heart itself. Everything else can be discarded, especially after the flashback has ended.

I feel like Natsu's 'new technique' also won't amount to anything really significant. He hasn't been known for this kind of form of intellect in the past and if even Hades can't crack this curse, then I don't see Natsu doing it. Hell, he doesn't even seem to realize that he's a demon himself.

3. caLORies

caLORies Active Member

Really?

I thought Hades doing everything he can for Mavis was great development for him. Sheds light onto why he started to tap into dark magic.

4. Metadeth

Well that too, but we've had already had a glimpse of him not being a total bad guy after his soul was freed from Franmalth and it's not exactly future plot relevant

5. caLORies

caLORies Active Member

Probably it's because I'm bias for Hades. Really loved him until he got Nakama Powered by FT :(

6. Metadeth

Nah, I also like Hades too, even if his strategy of putting his eggs into one big basket heart was impractical; it being destroyed by the cats was extremely anticlimactic.

And him about to use some deadly spell on Wendy apparently to make her disappear, which ended up being retconed as Horologium's work. His hidden eye was pretty underwhelming though, although how he got it would be an interesting tale.

Although I must say that the biggest Nakama Power BS in that arc is still Erza (and her no armor pants that seems to reduce damage towards her more than the other armors EVERY F****** TIME) vs. Azuma by a long shot

7. caLORies

caLORies Active Member

That was the point where I stopped like Erza as a character. She's still sexy as though.

8. W.O.L.F.

W.O.L.F. Reality

it sounds like the final getsuga tensho so have some faith for the main character

Unless you are talking about a different move I don't read the comics only the wikia