1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Register now and join us in all the fun!

What are you waiting for? How about you take a timeout from lurking and register or log-in to join Otaku Central and participate in discussions, events, contests, and much more!

[Official] Fairy Tail Anime General Discussion

Discussion in 'Magnolia Town TV' started by Sin, Mar 10, 2012.

Register on OC today!
  1. Kari

Kari Shiina x Shinobu <3 Staff Member

Omg that PV for next week. Lucy hype overload!!! :ulq:

2. caLORies

caLORies Active Member

I haven't watched the last 6 or so episodes. Does that mean Wendy has acquired and used... you know?

3. Kari

I don't want to spoiler anything for you. Watch and find out for yourself :catsmug:

The Tartaros arc is quickly becoming my favourite Fairy Tail arc though and it looks like the next 2 episodes could be the best so far.

4. caLORies

caLORies Active Member

I've already read the manga so I know what she already has. I'm just asking if they already animated it. If so, then I will definitely just watch that episode. That kinda Wendy I like :D

5. Kari

Ah fair enough. Yes they animated it a few episodes back and it looked amazing!

caLORies likes this.
  6. Kari

Such an emotionally intense episode this week. We are finally being reminded as to why Lucy is one of the main protagonists of the series.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lucy has always been my favourite and I've been waiting so long for her to finally have her shining moment. Its always usually Natsu that saves the day. But this time it is all on Lucy, she has to be strong to save the others. And what an episode that was to remind us all as to why Lucy is one of the main protagonists of the series. Opening up 3 celestial gates (her 3 most powerful spirits none the less) was amazing and just goes to show that she isn't just a big breasted bimbo. She does have the physical strength to match the strength that she already had emotionally. The emotional highlight of the episode though was the scenes between Lucy & Aquarius, those scenes were emotionally intense. You can tell that Aquarius does in fact love Lucy and the flashback scenes were so heartwarming to watch. And you can't help but feel for them, especially for Lucy who isn't one to give up on her friends. Which is why it would of been even more so painful for them both to severe the bond that tied them together.

And these quotes touched a heart string

Lucy to Aquarius "You're one of my friends too! I can't sacrifice someone to save the others! There must be another way! I'm not giving up!"

Aquarius "My heart... it's burning up. Even though I hated that brat, even though I hated her... I just can't stop these feelings. Never seeing you again is going to be so lonely Lucy... thank you... for everything."

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  7. bankai

bankai TOUSHIROU

Kari likes this.
  8. Kari

So the Tartaros Arc has ended and what a fantastic arc it was! Without a doubt my favourite arc from the Fairy Tail series for many reasons. From each character having their moment to shine
    My favourite moment was Lucy showing just how strong and amazing she can be!
    and getting passed some of their mental barriers to some of the story lines finally getting their closure.
    Natsu meeting Igneel again as well as the other dragon slayers meeting their dragons also.

And who would've guessed that Natsu and the other dragon slayers came from 400 years in the passed and that Natsu is END and the brother of Zeref?

And finally who is looking forward to Fairy Tail Zero which is starting next week? I know that I am!

bankai likes this.
  9. bankai

bankai TOUSHIROU

the sad part is red the manga on it and i'm no rush to watch it. the next arc is what i'm interested in watching. that's the juicy stuff.
    aquarius key is back well sort of.

10. caLORies

caLORies Active Member

So Fairy Tail Zero started huh?

11. bankai

bankai TOUSHIROU

yeap its in 2nd episode under fairy tail(2014)

12. caLORies

caLORies Active Member

Seeing a 13 year old girl riding a Dolphin in weird camera angles in the medium called Anime is kinda... hmm... odd.

13. Bob

Bob Heil ze koofka

Been thinking about picking this up sometime. Heard it's very... Run-of-the-mill. Which is what I am looking for, haha.